Monday, April 4, 2022

Meet The Returning Rider # 951 Brent Castleberry

 


In August 2020 I had the distinct honor to the earn the title of brother in the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge family. Having successfully made it to the halfway checkpoint I highly value the fact that I returned home a far better man for experiencing the soul journey of a lifetime. Riding out of Rapid City in remembrance of Jim Red Cloud this year is both an honor and a privilege. I look forward to showing respect and gratitude for him and his vision as he remains our warrior mentor. Easy lessons learned: Trust your gut when you see upcoming fuel stops. Many are cash only and will be closed for business before sundown. One of the best pieces of advice that I’ve taken from a Hoka Hey finisher is to have octane booster on hand as part of your road kit. I’m impassioned to be raising funds for Patriot Paws Service Dogs and forever grateful for their successful mission. I ride in honor and support of the entire Patriot Paws family and salute their service. “Outlaw” is my own service dog that Patriot Paws provided and he’s my hero every day. Patriot Paws Service Dogs 254 Ranch Trail Rockwall, TX 75032 The point of contact there is: Zac Tyler and his service dog Boyd Zac@patriotpaws.org Direct: 972-336-1112 Main: 972-772-3282


 

No comments:

Post a Comment