Monday, April 25, 2022

Meet The New Rider # 1057 Tim Owens


 Hi my name Tim Owens I am 44 years I have been married for 22 years to my high school sweetheart. We have three boys 24,20,13 they keep me really busy I coached football and baseball for all my boys as they were growing up. As a family we love go going hunting, fishing,camping, exploring. We love being outside working in dirt bikes and vehicles. I am really excited about riding in the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge for the Adventure and seeing new places. I always push myself to see how far I can go and I will come home with stories and memories to tell my family.My wife came home from work one day and told me about the HHMC one of our friends rode 4 years ago. Ever since then I have been researching and looking into it.The best advice I have heard is have fun and enjoy it for myself and not the Challenge


 

No comments:

Post a Comment