Friday, April 1, 2022

Meet the New Rider # 1033 Louis Bergeron

 Hi, I am rider #1033, my name is Louis Bergeron and I am from Montréal, province of Québec.I ride motorcycle since 1975 and ´till years 2000 mostly enduro type. Since then I ride road and dual sport bikes.Riding motorcycle means to me freedom and way of life. Always been an outdoors man. Like the feeling of riding, canoe trips, snowshoes trips provide me that freedom.I have  been around all Canada provinces and also 49 States, including Alaska up to Prudeau Bay.Many of my  friends asking me to go ride Europe, but I think  that North America is the best place for riding.Participating in the  Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge is a way for me to measure all the skills I have learned by the trips and expeditions I haved pass through.I have noticed that the road book style riding will be for me the hardest issue .For the last 12 years I have been riding with  GPS mostly or free with no particular destination. Need to learn to use the odometer.I have been told to get familiar with Atlas of North America for the  knowledge of roads.Another advice is to keep hydrate, during my trips I use camelback already.Looking  forward  to meet the Hoka Hey community and make new friends.Cathy, one of your good rider talkies to me about HHMC in 2018, she was  excited and she piqued my interest. Since then, I have been looking forward to participate. Now  that I am retire, it is a good time for me to experience a high level  of challenge considering that I can get involve 100%.Thanks you all and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment