Friday, April 1, 2022

Meet The New Rider # 1031 James Chang

 


I am an Army Vet, that has been riding for a 20 plus years.  I've ridden all sorts of bikes, but I started out riding sport bikes. Soon after, I fell in love and decided to race them on road courses through Washington state and Oregon. 
When I'm not riding my bike I love to dive.  Living in a state like Arizona, doesn't afford me to much opportunity so I like to visit the USVI, especially St. Croix, and get my diving in.  I find the activity to be quite peaceful and relaxing.
When home, you can always find me on my bike.  Its been my passion and love for many years.  There is just something about being on two wheels that I just cannot explain. 
After I learned about the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge, I knew right away its what I wanted to do.  The challenge to push one self and push ones abilities is something I always am interested in.  Also the history of the challenge meant a lot to me. 
I'm really looking forward to all that the challenge is going to offer for me personally, and looking forward to how it might change me in some ways and look forward to how I'll come out on the other side.  

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment