Thursday, April 28, 2022

Meet The New Rider # 1060 Charles Richardson

  


 My name is Charlie Richardson,  Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge  rider #1060. When I'm not working, I like to go camping, hiking, boating, and snow skiing. I started out riding dirt bikes when I was a teenager, and bought my first street bike in high school. I first heard about the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge in a magazine and later on social media sites. After running across a group of riders and finding out more about the challenge and the people. I realized how much I wanted to be a part of this family.The best piece of advice I've come across is to "Ride your own Ride!" which is how I've always ridden.    

 

I'm looking forward to this ride, to meeting everyone, and to the challenge. I'm hoping that the HHMC will take me to new places, to new roads, and give me a new clarity of life. Also, to see if I still have what it takes to be a Hoka Hey finisher


 

No comments:

Post a Comment