Monday, April 18, 2022

Meet The New Rider # 1049 Bernard Weiss


 My name is Bernie Weiss I have been riding for about 50 years. I started out on Suzuki motorcycles ancient on to Honda's and eventually Harley's. When I don't ride I spend time in my gardens I grow pineapples bananas and coconuts. Some of time is devoted to teaching people to ride. 

The idea of riding in the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge was always on my mind the challenge is to complete not looking to be in competition with other riders. I rode the 11-11 Iron butt in 2001 and 2003. I also completed 4 Key West to Alaska rides. As well as 4 corners and a number of cross country rides. I have ridden in all the 48 states and the majority of the Canadian province's. 
I don't sign up to say I rode the ride, I sign up to finish. 
Just this past summer my good friend Gene and I completed the 10 21 Harley Davidson destinations challenge and we were featured in the Enthusiast magazine. I will be fundraising for In Jacob's Shoes

The Lakota word for remember is KIKSUYA and I want to be part of that experience. 

Hoka Hey 
Bernie Weiss 
1049

See you in the South Dakota


 

No comments:

Post a Comment