Saturday, April 16, 2022

Meet The New Rider # 1046 Trevor Blouin

 


Hello fellow riders. My name is Trevor Blouin rider #1046 The Grateful Rider.  I have been around motorcycles my whole life, not only my hobby, but also my career.  I have been working for Wilkin's Harley Davidson as a technician for 16 great years.  When I am not riding or working on motorcycles I love attending concerts and live music with my wife.  Also play the guitar and hang out with my dog!

I have always been curious about the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge , reading about the first one in a magazine years ago. 2020 are dealership was the last check point before the finish, I got to meet and work on some of the riders bikes.  The stories they shared and the look of determination in their eyes made me know I had to be a part of this.

Getting excepted into this challenge couldn’t have come at a better part of my life. It rekindled my love for motorcycles. I believe a lot of us get caught up with everyday life and need to experience something like this to open are eyes again to the big picture of life and enjoy every second!

I believe my biggest obstacle  is going to be try not to overthink everything. To keep my head clear and not get frustrated.  The best advice given to me is to ride my own ride.

My charity of choice is For the love of dog Rottweiler rescue  of New Hampshire.  They rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome Rottweilers and Pitbull's,  and some time kitties!  Check out my Facebook page.  Hoka Hey Rider # 1046 Journey for Rotties, Pitties and sometimes Kittes!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment