Sunday, April 3, 2022

Meet the New Rider # 1034 Barry Salway

 

I am a lifelong Hoosier. I enjoy outdoor activities, such as camping, fishing, and backpacking. I love to travel with my family and friends. I also enjoying trying new foods, new brews, and new bourbons. I am blue-collar worker and I have worked in the automobile industry for the past six years. 

I first heard about the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge when I was at the Indiana Motorcycle dealership in Elkhart, Indiana. I watched a presentation made by John (Paco #851) Werner and other past Hoka Hey riders. I was interested in the ride because I thought it would be challenging and a great way to meet new people. After doing some additional research and completing other endurance rides, I knew I wanted to attempt the Hoka Hey. 

The charity organization I have chosen to support is Mission 22. Mission 22 is an organization that is dedicated to helping American veterans by providing treatment for Post-Traumatic Stress and Traumatic Brain Injury. I believe in the cause of this organization because every day twenty-two veterans commit suicide and these brave heroes need our support in their time of need.



No comments:

Post a Comment