Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Meet The Returning Rider # 83 Lee Smith

 

Lee Smith aka .. (Problem Child #83 ) 
Born and bred in the great state of Texas. Left for 40 years and have recently moved back . I’ve been riding since I was fourteen, every bike you could imagine but 20 years ago I sat on my first Harley and haven’t been on anything since.
This year will be my 6th Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge .. Nothing and I mean nothing can EVER replace 2010. I would go on to ride 11, 12 , 13 then take a break because over night I became a single parent. But HH and my friends never left my mind . 
I would return in 2020 and was pleased to see all the changes with the challenge and all the new people.
This year I am returning and plan to use all my HH knowledge to run the challenge. I plan to start last just to challenge myself. Also I am going to handle some unfinished business which brought me to HH in 2010.
 
I will be riding for the Pine Ridge Area Chamber of Commerce donations can be made here.
I hope everyone has a safe ride this year and remembers why we all do this challenge. Take time to dig deep within ourselves and challenge ourselves to bring out the true meaning of Hoka Hey.
See you all in your mirrors …
Problem Child #83

No comments:

Post a Comment