Saturday, April 16, 2022

Meet The Returning Rider # 863 Kenneth Go Home Ken Andrews

 


My name is Kenneth Andrews and my friends call me GoHomeKen and if you mention anything long distance to me- I’m In!! Totally blessed I’ll be riding my 4th time in this life changing event and I’m as excited as I was my very first time on the line in ‘16 at the Pala Resort in California. I look forward to gathering with all my Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge family both new and old and the energy I derive from it in just a few short weeks.  Along with this event I’m also a 2 time Iron Butt Rally rider and will be using all the RideCraft I’ve learned from both these experiences to enhance everything about what I wish to get out of this mentally, physically and spiritually.  

 I’d like to share with y’all that I’ve had the misfortune of being injured during this event multiple times and hope all of the new riders understand this is not a task to be undertaken lightly- Your complete focus should be towards the challenge and the entire experience that comes along with it, especially your personal safety.  
 For fundraising this go-round I’ve been involved with supporting Mile Monsters Inc doing an event and also a ride some might consider insane, but I find exhilarating and more rewarding than I ever could’ve imagined. I’ll be shifting back to Fisher House that helps our nations Veteran’s heal with their family nearby to to enhance that process and taking donations for my patches in the process. 
 Hoka Hey!!

https://fisherhouse.org/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment