Thursday, April 21, 2022

Meet The Returning Rider # 897 Jeff Riot Wyatt


-RIOT-

Hoka Hey Rider #897

 

Rider Bio

2018 I signed up for my 1st ever Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge! That year went great. Not only was I an Elite rider but somewhere on a cold wet lonely night in New Mexico I found myself.

I had heard that from Blackie and didn’t get it until that night.

In 2020 I hit the line again, and again I found another part of myself out there pounding the route. I was fortunate to have finished in the Elite rider category again. 

Everyone will find out a little something about themselves during the Hoka Hey! Be prepared!

Not everyone is happy with their findings. When Honor, Respect, Compassion and Integrity are all tested during stressful times the real you will come out.  The good news is if you don’t like it then you fight on and change!

This year I hope to find myself again. The when and where are a mystery.

I wish everyone the best of luck on your journey. Ride your Ride and you will have a blast.

A special thanks to the late Jim Red Cloud who was the Hoka Hey Founder. He has inspired an army of Memory Makers.

This year I ride for Mile Monsters Inc.com.

Mile Monsters started because of the Hoka Hey and we are committed to helping kids with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy live their Best Life. Cheers-

 

-Riot-

Hoka Hey Rider #897


 

No comments:

Post a Comment