Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Meet The Returning Rider # 878 Jason Miller

 


I will be riding my 3rd challenge in ’22 with redemption on my mind. Coming off a top ten finish in ‘18, I totaled my ride a couple hours short of the second check point in the ‘20 challenge. I do not recommend going off the road at 58 mph.  But I was fortunate to live through it,  with lingering issues somewhat minor.  Some other brothers not so lucky… Very sobering few days…The lessons of Hoka Hey!

 

My favorite parts of the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge itself are the few hours every day at sunrise and sunset. The most challenging aspect of the challenge is being humbled in many ways and working through that and maintaining focus. Also, overcoming lack of sleep and fatigue. Some advice would be to hydrate and then hydrate again, eat and sleep when tired. 


 

 

I will be raising money this year for the Shriner’s Children’s Hospitals. In memory and to Honor my Grandfather Don F. Miller. 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason and Midian Shrine Ambassador.  Being a third generation 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason and Shrine member is a privilege and a joy to share that experience with my grandpa and father. The Shriner's Children's Hospital serves children and families all over the country regardless of ability to pay. Please visit and donate: 


 

 

 https://donate.lovetotherescue.org/HokaHey878

 

I am also proud father of Elspeth 13, and Hudson 16. Husband of Sarah. I also love Oklahoma Sooners Sports and making some YouTube videos. JMillRider.  

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn1X5uwQJR0LUep7iel3h2g

 

Please follow and say a prayer for us all, and please Donate to the Shriner’s Hospitals for Children.

Hoka Hey #878

No comments:

Post a Comment