Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Meet The Returning Rider # 844 Bruce Rimes (Hippie)

 


I’m 62 and a retired locomotive engineer after 42 yrs with the IC railroad. Married to my high school sweetheart for 47 yrs. Three daughters, one son and nine grand kids.This will be my 4th Hoka Hey Challenge. After finishing 13th in 2016 , 18th in 2018 and wrecking about halfway thru 2020, I can’t wait for this year’s return. This year’s theme is “Remember”. My plans are to remember why I wrecked in 2018 and 2020 and not make those mistakes ago,lol. Looking forward again to the great roads and scenery that is in store for us. For the first timers, remember, it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey that gets you there! My plans are to enjoy the journey and sites to be seen and hopefully make the finish party.

 

I will be raising money for the Reggie Puckett Jr. Foundation.

Hippie , the worlds most interesting Biker 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment