Sunday, May 1, 2022

Meet The New Rider # 1063 Shaun Rapp

 


Hello I'm new rider 1063 Shaun Rapp. I've lived in Eastern Washington most of my life.I've made my living as a Arborist cutting trees in Oregon,Washington and Idaho.I retired from  the Washington Army National Guard.  I have been riding street bikes since i was fifteen with a few years of interruptions from my military service.

   In 2020 as part of my social distancing I rode from Washington State to Florida, it was at
 the Tampa Bay Harley Davidson Dealership that I first heard of the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge. After returning home and looking further into the Hoka Hey I was hooked. 
 
I had the opportunity to ride to Texas for the 2021 Hoka Hey rendezvous with new rider #1084 Charlie Miller. Listening to returning riders tell their stories, I  would have to say my biggest challenge is going to be staying on course,eating, sleeping, staying hydrated and keeping between the lines.
 
Sounds fun, ask again after I finish.
Safe travels everyone see you in South Dakota.

No comments:

Post a Comment