Sunday, May 15, 2022

Meet The New Rider # 1076 Michael Cole

 


My name is Michael Cole most call me “ Red”  I’m a adventurous outdoor type of guy I love a good challenge and things that keep me living on the edge. I enjoy riding mules in the mountains and camping to hunting, random trips on my bike. I was in the oilfield for 15 years until I quit came home and started a trucking business.

I first heard of the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge from my Spirit rider brothers Hippie and Shannon and ever since I been wanting to challenge my ability and endurance. Meeting and hanging with a few of the other Hoka Hey riders made it that more special to want to be part of the brotherhood/family atmosphere. 
My expectations are to just try and finish. Really testing myself mentally and physically. 
My biggest challenge will be second guessing myself and overthinking the situation.
I want to ride to see parts of the country most people dream about seeing it on 2 wheels makes it even better especially not using electronic devices gives you the freedom to let go and just ride  as my son says “ it’s not about the ride it’s about the journey “. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment