Saturday, May 28, 2022

Meet The New Rider # 1088 Michelle Feddersen


Hi Y'all! I'm a native Iowan currently residing in Mitchell, South Dakota. From the time I was able to sit upright on my own, I was sittin' in the saddles upon horses and the fuel tanks of my Dad's Harley's. My Dad always told me riding on those HDs was so relaxing to me, I would sleep the whole time whether it was a 10 minute ride or a 3 hour ride as long as it was running. The second he shut it off I would awake and say "let's go!" Now that I'm older, I've come to the think those old choppers just shook me unconscious! 

Throughout the years I had many jobs but one that I truly loved and lit a passion was my job at Indian Motorcycle Co. I fell in love with the brand, the style and the simplicity of working on the machines. I bought Dolly there, a 2014 Vintage which was the first willow green and cream Indian Motorcycle Co revealed in Sturgis, SD. I seen and worked on a lot of history and cool things! ... and not so cool things. lol  Late April of 2021, I bought another Indian. A 21' Challenger. I may need to think about seeking help. I could become a hoarder.

I heard about the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge from a good friend who is HH# 941. He planted that little seed as we were racing down through the Arkansas mountains to a Guiness World Record Ride in 2019. I said he was crazy but I was intrigued. Then It was like an itch that had to be scratched... so I was looking it up online, reading everything I could find, and looking at pics and profiles. Then the HHMC 2020 started and I was watching the computer screen tracking everyone like I had threw down some money in Vegas! So, after procrastinating for a few months, I decided to  fill the application out. This is starting right here in South Dakota. Perfect!

Some advice that I've gotten...

If I ride with HH# 953... you'll get the best BBQ!

If I ride with HH# 863 ... be sure to have rain gear!

If I ride with HH# 937... be prepared for 100/100!

and dont follow HH# 968... he's lost too!

I want to do this for me as a personal challenge. I love to just get out and go but I want to push myself to accomplish a great challenge as this one.  I want to learn about myself and where I belong. I consider this an honor to be accepted into this and be able to raise awareness and raise money while I'm out there.

 I will be riding for two different charities.

 Loyal Order of The Moose  and the Hillcrest Children's Home of Arkansas.

Shell “ Lletsgoh” Feddersen  Please note your contribution is for Shell's fund raiser.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment