Thursday, May 26, 2022

Meet The New Rider # 1086 Michael Moore

 


#1. About Me : I am a retired US Navy veteran married with 5 kids and a dog. I spent the better part of my military career as a Special Operations Officer. I love sports of all kinds but American Football is my favorite (College, Youth, NFL-in that order). Attending the Army/Navy Football game is a yearly event. I am USNA class of '85, my daughter is class of 2024. I am currently in a competition to build a chopper with Paul Teutul Sr. of " Orange County Choppers".

#2. Riding the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge is something that I can not wait to do! What more could a biker who wants to see the US, bring awareness to Native Americans and/or a favorite charity, bond with like minded others and simply RIDE, ever want?!
#3. My expectations are few. Among those are; experiencing all types of riding conditions, taking in some beautiful sights/ geography, meeting other riders before, during and after. discovering new people, places and things.
#4. The best advice I have been given about riding the HHMC is to prepare for; Road hazards, weather, wrong turns and the unknown/ unforeseen 
#5. I think the only " obstacle" I have to overcome is staying the course.
#6. The way I discovered the HHMC was by seeing a fellow rider/ group member with a HHMC hoodie on under his cut. Our riding group was eating at an outdoor patio restaurant when I spotted this unique design 3 tables away. A rider sitting next to me began to explain what this design represents. After hearing about it I had to explore and know more.
Michael T Moore

 

No comments:

Post a Comment