Thursday, May 5, 2022

Meet The New Rider # 1066 Andrea Tooley

 


Hello my name is Andrea, I'm a Dental Hygienist and a mother of two. A 19 year old and a 8 year old. I've been together with Patrick for 22 years. When I'm not out riding, I love to go camping, fishing, hiking on the beach and hanging out with my family. 

Well I found out about Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge from my mom Val rider #985. She has been talking about this challenge for ten years, before riding in it in 2020. I was so excited and was rooting her on. When she had to bow out and my brother, son and I picked her up in NE Arkansas she told us then that she was going to ride again in 2022. I told her that's awesome, and either my brother and I are both going or one of us will be joining her. I'm super stocked to be doing this with my mom and love that we get to share this amazing adventure together. So I say it was because of my mom's love for this challenge that brings me here. I'm honored to be doing this with her and all these amazing riders. 
My expectations are for me to learn more about myself and my riding ability. I'm so excited to meet a group of people who enjoy what I love to do. Other than my mom and brother, I ride by myself. I know this challenge is going to push me to my limits, roll me down a hill or two, but I can pull up big girl pants and ride on. 
Best advice has been "Make a plan and ride your plan! "   Sure everyone of us might have obstacles. I'm the type to push through and show up when push comes to shove. Ask my mom I'm very competitive and when time comes I will put my game face on and rock on. 
So I heard about the HHMC from my most awesome, adventurous, beautiful mom. My mom has given me so many memories and adventures growing up. Riding motorcycles is just one of them. I'm blessed and feel very fortunate to share this with her. We got this mom. Watch out here we come. Hoka Hey #1066 and #985!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment