Thursday, May 12, 2022

Meet The New Rider # 1073 Chris Ferguson

 


Hey guys, my name is Chris, but everyone calls me Biff. I am a barber by trade and a married father of 2 boys, ages 11 & 5. Work and family take up most of my time, but I was bitten by the travel bug a long time ago and traveling on 2 wheels is my favorite way to do it! In my opinion, there is no better way to experience the beautiful sites and places this country has to see.

I first learned about the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge while doing research for my 1st long distance ride back in 2016. I was intrigued by every part of it. From not having the ease of modern navigation technology to sleeping next to your bike and all the "challenges" in between. With 2022 being my 40th go around the sun, I thought this should be the year to give the HHMC my best shot. An epic challenge for a milestone birthday. I'm looking forward to testing myself with something of this magnitude. 
You'll never know how tall you are unless you get in over your head.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment