Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Meet The Returning Rider # 917 Louis Preciado

 


 I’m here to Lift someone’s Spirit not my Ego.  It may be a fellow rider or an individual along my path.
    You never realize who may be influenced by your actions so it is in your best interest to keep an open heart in your daily lives.  A clear example is to watch the actions of your little children and see the habits they pickup at an early age.  Your influence is more powerful than you think. Use it wisely.
    To those of you Following Us,  
I can not stress enough to take the opportunity to step outside of your comfort zone and explore the world around you.  We riders are here to hopefully inspire those of you following us during this challenge, and to live vicariously through us these next few weeks.  And by doing so hoping that you too may take on your own personal Challenge in Life.
    To the new riders knowing the 3 check points tell me our journey will be in the big sky country of the Western desert.  But none the less be prepared for any route for our path is never certain until you reach that next check point.
    The 2020  took us straight through Monument Valley and Navajo country.  It gave me the familiar feeling of coming home.  So I look forward to the knowledge I hope to gain from this Vision Quest.
    During this Journey and as in life try to keep your mind clear and calm, for Anger is the Path toward Mistakes.  Enter this Challenge with Clean Hands and it will touch every rider that does in life changing ways whether they admit it or not.
    The Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge can be very Generous or very Spiteful.  To any rider that for some unforeseen event can not complete the Challenge I leave with you an old Native American Proverb “Make my Enemy Brave and Strong, so that if defeated, I will Not be Ashamed.”
 Hoka Hey!!!
  The charity I’ve chosen once again as in the past is CHASA. They’ve help my grand baby since birth.

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment