Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Meet The Returning Rider # 946 Mary Abbott

 


I am so excited to be able to participate in the 2022 Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge. The first time I rode was in the 2018 challenge. It was everything I was told it would be and more.  A very personal and spiritual journey. At times, definitely not for the faint of heart.

 

 My favorite part of the challenge was having the opportunity to ride through this beautiful country of ours on mainly secondary roads. The routes we traveled were super technical and required my total concentration, putting my skills to the test. One of the most challenging aspects of the ride was many days relying on only four or five hours sleep and always trying to be my best and ride safety. Knowing my limitations and never riding beyond.

 

 One of the proudest moments of my life was crossing the finish line with one of my students from the Harley-Davidson Riding Academy. To share that accomplishment was awesome! The camaraderie between all of the riders was incredible and it has created friendships that will last a lifetime. I am very much looking forward to the 2022 Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge! 

My fund raising will go toward Barky Pines Animal Rescue


 

No comments:

Post a Comment