Monday, May 23, 2022

Meet The Returning Rider # 979 Jeff Chauncey

  

 


My name is Jeff Chauncey. Rider # 979

2022 will be my second Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge. After finishing in the top 20 in 2020, I was hooked!! My brother and I rode the 2020 Challenge together from start to finish, and that is our plan again for 2022. We went into the challenge with a goal to just finish with our bodies and bikes in one piece. We were fortunate enough to accomplish that goal with an Elite Finisher status to boot!

I am a member of the Boozefighters Motorcycle Club. The club is an international organization that has shown tremendous supported to all its members that have ridden in the HHMC.

I will be riding for the Non-Profit Mile Monsters Inc.

This charity consists of a team of hard-core riders from around the nation that ride to raise money and awareness to fight Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Duchenne is a fatal disease that affects the muscle groups in young boys. As of now, there is no cure. We aim to help change that!

Please consider making a donation at Mile Monsters Inc. and support our mission.

 

I am looking forward to participating in the 2022 Challenge, seeing all the HHMC veterans again, and meeting the new riders! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment