Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Meet The Rider Ramiro Pedraza # 934




From the south side of Chicago, I was raised in a south suburb, Chicago Heights IL. I rode quads & dirt bikes and bought my 2013 Road Glide in September of 2012. Rides to Sturgis & other states sparked an interest in LDR.

After meeting a close friend/brother at Coziahr HD, Decatur IL.in 2016 and seeing other riders there as well, the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge had my attention & I felt it was something I had do. I am a returning rider, first time in 2018. Outside of riding, I am a utility worker for an energy company with 21 yrs. of service. I love what I do even if some days are longer than others

My non-profit is for Camp Quality USA Illinois. It is a week-long camp with five other year round activities to children with cancer which includes their families. The camp keeps smiles on their faces by helping to provide funds for dances, crafts, inflatables and much more. I am thankful for my Hoka Hey family & for the experience & learning that took place in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment