Friday, May 1, 2020

Meet The Rider Jeff Wyatt # 897


My name is Jeff Wyatt- Known to most as Riot. I’m a 51 year old married father of 2 who loves a challenge. I live in NJ and have been riding motorcycles for 30+ years.  My current Motorcycle is a 2016 ElectraGlide Standard named Pearl. 
I am also a member of the Boozefighters Motorcycle Club. The club is a world wide organization which has rallied around my cause and have helped me raise money with support out on the road. 
I ride for TEAMJAMESY!  Our team rides to raise both money and awareness for Jar of Hope. This non profit leads the way in fighting to find a cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.  Duchenne is a Fatal disease that affects the major muscle groups in little boys.  
In 2018- I competed in Hoka Hey. This was my first ever cross country endurance challenge.  The ride was beyond amazing and I was fortunate enough to not only finish the ride, but arrive at the coveted finish line in 5th place. 
Because of the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge I was able to raise nearly $29,000 for Jar of Hope. 
The Hoka Hey changed me and my purpose. In 2019 I continued my mission to help Jar of Hope and completed a 48 State loop in 8 days.  We were able to raise $43,000 during this extreme 8,643 mile ride. The past 2 years of riding and fund raising I have raised nearly $75,000 for Jar of Hope. 
The Hoka Hey and its many great riders inspired this. This year I have joined forces with 3 other Hoka Hey riders! Together we will all raise money for Jar of Hope! 
We look forward to another great event and raising the much needed money to fight Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy! Thank you for the support. You can see more info and donate to our cause at Jars Of Hope You can also join us on FB- @ Hoka Hey 2020 -TeamJamesy- 
Thank You and I look forward to seeing you at the finish line. 
-Riot-
Hoka Hey Rider #897

No comments:

Post a Comment