Monday, May 25, 2020

Meet The Rider Debby Hierrezuelo # 933

Nothing could have prepared me for the experiences I had on the 2018 Hoka Hey. It seemed to be the catalyst for a lot of self exploration and healing that has taken me on a journey well beyond that July. Everybody's Hoka Hey journey is different, and mine was filled with lots of highs and some very low- lows. I was there when Smokin' Joe Fink went down, a memory that shakes me to the core, and that is why I will be riding in the 2020 Hoka Hey. Not only to honor Joe, but to continue on with my vision quest. I feel so honored to be part of the Hoka Hey family. They all mean the world to me. I have nothing but love for them all.
The best advice that I have learned is to ride my own ride. I also learned that I need to sleep more, stay hydrated, and keep off the Red Bulls this next go round. The fatigue I suffered in 2018 was horrible. With all of that in check, I plan on riding like the wind and enjoying my ride.
When I am not out riding, I spend most of my time with my two teenage boys and my family. I also work at Cycle Gear selling motorcycle Gear and apparel. I also love RVing with our close friends and enjoy visiting my folks up in The Villages, Florida.

My hobby is riding my motorcycle and participating in the Tour Of Honor, AULDR, Gabe's challenges, Iron Butt challenges, or riding to Oklahoma for tacos and Louisiana for seafood.
I will continue to raise money to bring mental health services to those who need it the most. My charity will be the Treatment Advocacy Center.
I am looking forward to and very excited about riding in this year's Hoka Hey. As far as I'm concerned, nothing could be better.
Much love to you all, see you soon.
Hoka Hey!


No comments:

Post a Comment