Sunday, May 17, 2020

Mee The RIder Dana D'Arcy # 919


Cats Exclusive  2020 will be my 2nd time for the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge .  I participated and finished in 2018.  
I first heard about the Hoka Hey in 2014 but didn't follow the ride until 2016 and then I was hooked.  It's all I could talk about and now that I've completed one, it is now all I can talk about!!!  
Prior to riding the Hoka Hey, Hoka Hey riders would say to me, "It's gonna change you."  I didn't quite know what they meant back then but I do now.   
Also, the Hoka Hey community is like no other!  I've met the best people by riding the Hoka Hey.

My non-profit organization that I have supported since 2004 is  Cats Exclusive  located in Margate, Florida.  They are wonderful people providing low-cost spay/neuter for homeless cats.  They also provide low cost vet services and have an adoption center. 

Anyways, can't wait till August 9th!!

Dana D'Arcy
#919

No comments:

Post a Comment