Thursday, May 21, 2020

Meet The Rider Cathy Sahli # 925




I am Cathy Sahli (AKA)Cathy Lynne Carter. I have been riding motorcycles since age 13 and still own my original bike, currently riding a 2018 Road Glide. Aside from riding, my favorite thing is being a grandma and having adventures and grand days with family and friends.

 I first met my Hoka Hey family while on a trip to Key West in 2010 at the first kick off party. I knew then i had met my tribe. It wasn't until 2018 When all the stars aligned and I had my opportunity to ride THE RIDE of all rides. Although I had many miles of riding prior to Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge, Alaska, IBA rides, long rides etc, nothing compared to the freedom I felt riding the HHMC, especially the second week with my toothbrush in my pocket and not a care in the world. Stayed on course(got lost a bit) no motels, stayed true to the challenge and proud to earn and wear my patch. Finally 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment