Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Meet The New Rider Ron Duda # 976

When I am not riding a motorcycle I enjoy offshore fishing I am a part time charter captain out of Point Judith Rhode Island. My wife and I enjoy traveling on a motorcycle  and because we are self employed we do not get slandered vacation time so we are forced to do long days to get to our destinations and I have found that the challenges of that come with that are very rewarding and fun so entering the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge only seems natural I have been following it for years
My expectations are to see some great new roads and to challenge myself.  But the biggest obstacle to overcome for me is the time off to be able to do the challenge with no vacation time. I learned about the challenge when a good friend told me about it when it first started in 2010, and I thought how cool it would be to be a part of an event like this.

My non-profit is the American Cancer Society I chose them because cancer has effected the lives of my friends and family for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment