Sunday, June 14, 2020

Meet The New Rider Daniel Duvall # 960

When I’m not riding I am just an almost normal guy. I live in Maryland about 30 minutes outside of Washington DC. I am married with 4 children. I am an IBEW Local 26 Electrician. I enjoy spending time with my wife and kids doing things with my Local Union.


I want to do the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge for a lot reasons. A few of them are for the experience. The challenge of riding day in and day out sleeping next to my bike using the directions getting lost and finding my way back on course. I feel that it is going to give me an understanding to except things and that things do happen for a reason. I think riding long distance is a way to overcome or except obstacles and challenges within life that are out of your control of fixing.

When I first signed up for the Hoka Hey I really had no idea what to expect. Over the last 6 months I have started to see some of the great things that are going to come from being lucky enough to be apart of the Hoka Hey and that main thing is there the other riders are not only going to become really close friends but some of them are going to become an extended family. I think my only expectations I have are to see some really beautiful parts of our great nation and to enjoy the fellowship and experience with the other riders.

When asked what was it you heard about the HHMC that attracted you to want to ride such a tough challenge? To push and test yourself. I think of the Hoka Hey as somewhat of a “Walk About “ but in the USA and for Motorcycles.  Plan your ride and ride your plan.





No comments:

Post a Comment