Saturday, June 6, 2020

Meet THe New Rider Charlotte White # 952

What do I do when not riding, think about my next trip! For
fun I like to paint rocks, and furniture, enjoy my granddaughters, I love to plant flowers in my yard and tend to them year round, I have fish tanks full of Cichlids I enjoy taking care of.  I like to make quilts, bake goodies.....I enjoy making my Mom`s Carrot Cake and Chocolate Pies from scratch...


  The reason I want to ride the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge is I want to see more of the United States. From what I have read and heard Hoka Hey will be taking me places I would never think to go on my own, I want the Challenge to push myself and to prove to myself I can do this. I want to get out there and do my best to complete this Challenge, I have not ever done anything like this, so to even have the opportunity is exciting and a little bit scary, but that will be some of the Challenge. I expect to have a blast, be exhausted, make new friends, maybe even wonder why I wanted to push myself like that, to give it my best to complete the Hoka Hey.

      Best advice so far is to ride my own ride, to rest when I get tired, have fun.

      Only obstacle at this point I even think of is, as a female where do I sleep at night and feel safe, I have camped plenty in a tent alone or with others, but to get out there and try to find a place to sleep  far from home is a something that I will need to work on, but that will be part of the challenge. Best advice so far is to ride my own ride, to rest when I get tired, have fun. So where is my tarp and mat? ......

      First time I heard of the Hoka Hey was in 2018 on face book, I watched  US Fleet tracking and saw riders all over the United States , right then I knew I wanted to do that crazy ride.The excitement of the ride, how it challenges the riders, the places it takes you, the experience to do a ride like no other, and it is a good day to ride.....


      DFW Canines for Veterans, will benefit from my challenge. I chose this Charity because my brother is a Vietnam Veteran he suffers with PTSD. these dogs are rescue dogs that are trained to help Veterans cope with everyday living and the dogs are at no cost to the vets.

No comments:

Post a Comment