Friday, July 10, 2020

Meet The New Rider Travis Chauncey # 986

 When I'm not riding I enjoy spending time with my wife. We love to go 4 wheeling with our jeep and our side by side and just enjoy the outdoors . One of the things that attracted him about the Hoka hey Motorcycle Challenge was the stories of the ride and looking at photos of the beautiful scenery. I  look forward to meeting new people and seeing things and places I can only dream of .



 I want to ride the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge to challenge myself.   I first heard about it from a previous rider, and also another friend who finished top 5 in 2018. and knew I would want to do it someday. This is a good time since it will be leaving only 4 hours from my home. Also see parts of the United States I may never see again, and also to ride for a charity to raise money to help find a cure for Duchenne muscular dystrophy.  I have teamed up with #Team Jersey to raise money and bring awareness to the duchenne muscular dystrophy .  I chose them to help the kids that have it.  


   The only real obstacles are probably the mentality of the whole experience. Its 10 months away and I'm already loosing sleep at night from the excitement. I am looking forward to this experience and want to thank you for allowing me to take this challenge.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment