Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Meet The New Rider Mark Nichols # 992

I want to ride the  Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge to challenge myself to try and finish the hardest endurance challenge in the world.  I’m expecting to push myself harder than I ever have before and overcome any adversities during the challenge. I enjoy anything outdoors, scuba diving, sporting events and fishing. 

 What is the best advice you have been given about riding the HHMC? Don’t over pack!

 Did you have to overcome any obstacles to ride the challenge? Just financial, cost of doing the ride and time off work, getting the bike ready.


How did you hear about the HHMC? Friends who have done the challenge


 What was it you heard about the HHMC that attracted you to want to ride such a tough challenge? Everyone talks about the places you go and and things you see along the ride that you won’t see or experience anywhere else


What non-profit are you supporting and why did you choose them? I’ve decided to support Hoagys Heroes  I love what he does with his charity and for the kids incorporating long distance riding into it 

No comments:

Post a Comment