Saturday, July 18, 2020

Meet The New Rider Brandon Wylie # 995

Spending time with my my 4 kids I have 3 girls and 1 boy and a nephew I've been riding bikes since I was 4 years old. I went to school in Binger , Oklahoma once I graduated high school I started working in the oil field and did it for 5 years and quit there and start working at Goodyear tire and rubber company and I've been there for 10 years now.
  For me the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge is a personal challenge. Me against the road physically and spiritually and I love new challenges... " and I love riding.  I want 2 prove 2 myself and every1 else I can do this I want 2 show my kids u can do anything u put ur mind to.."
 When asked what are your expectations?   Placing in the top 10!
The best advice I have been given about riding the HHMC? Keep the rubber on the road and always be paying attention to your maps..
 Did you have to overcome any obstacles to ride the challenge? Getting my body and mind ready for it trying to exercise more and eating healthier..
 How did you hear about the HHMC? When I was at work a guy was reading about it in the internet..
 What was it you heard about the HHMC that attracted you to want to ride such a tough challenge? Put myself through the toughest challenge as possible..
What non-profit are you supporting and why did you choose them? Mission 22 I have alot of friends and family who have problems and issues when they come home from over seas so 
I want to raise as much money as I can to help people out.



No comments:

Post a Comment