Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Meet The New Rider Patricia Barnett Chase # 999



  1. What I do when I am not riding. I am from East Tennessee and I have been in Washington with Harold for almost 25 years. I have always been an outdoors girl. Growing up I was a huge tomboy because I was the only girl with about 14 boys in my area. (Country) So it was either learn to be tough or learn to be tough! I was in the United Stated Navy 10 years In Oceana, Virginia and Norfolk, Virginia. I have lived in Ky and a few other States for a few minutes. I absolutely love the state of Washington. Everything is here! My family and I camp and travel and see the USA. We go to the ocean as often as possible. Living in Seattle Washington we are surrounded by water so we are there a lot. I fish. I have been fishing since before I could walk with my Dad. I still do to this day. I have a collection so Harold had to build me a barn and he got his garage back. I love to garden as in grow fresh vegetables. I use to love to work in my landscaping. Not so much anymore. I’m getting older. So I have it contained. I keep asking for asphalt. 
  1. It has been a really long time since I have had anything Challenge me. I have a very high tolerance and I will not fail. It is not an option!  Not only will this be a really enduring challenge but, I welcome it. I am going to use this time to clear my head, my heart and renew myself and relationships I have with myself and others. I am Strong. I know who I am! I need to remember that!
  2. I will finish! We will see where!
  3. Have a Camelback and a compass!
  4. Yes I had to get a few surgeries out of the way. Heal up and work out….. Endurance and Strength. Also update some map skills!
  5. My husband Harold Chase rode it 2018 Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge . He left me at home. I was not happy! I wanted to go so bad! Now I am!
  6. Harold and I ride together all the time. We love to go to Rally’s and we do a lot of long rides. It clears us up. We have so much fun and oh do we wear ourselves out in a very good way. The beauty we see. The places we have been able to experience together and we always have each other’s back. Not only will this make us separately strong for whatever each of us has in our heads and hearts but together we will have a first time experience like no other. 
  7. What non-profit are you supporting and why did you choose them? When Georgia Smiled  Because I have been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment