Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Into Idaho Falls .....

As the challengers keep rolling into Big Sky Harley Davidson, their customer service just keeps getting better and better. From oil changes, to broken racks...to even going as far as taking parts from a show room floor bike to get these challengers back on the road...Big Sky is going above and beyond for our Hoka Hey Challengers. Brian Moen, owner said,"In the thirty years I have been around motorcycles I have never seen such an intensity in these rider's in my life."


The front runners have already reached Chester's Grand Teton Harley Davidson, in Idaho Falls, a few stopped to rest as others were just in and out. Challengers will find a nice welcome there as Sturgis Rally goers cheer them on.

6 comments:

  1. Completely agree with Brian Moen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chester's Grand Teton Harley for your quick work in fixing my husband's bike. They replace both mirrors and an engine guard in the blink of an eye. He's back on the road a true hardcore HOKA HEY RIDER!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see the intensity is still there, Brian it was there the day I watched them role out. Glad to here its still there.

    Rock On

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really enjoyed watching all the riders, but really watching the leaders! I am pulling for 703, I don't know who this person is, but I don't know how they ride that long and hard. Go 703!!! If anyone knows who they are please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend #631 is riding in the HOKA HEY..I hope he didn't need your services..BUT I'M TRULY GLAD THAT YOU WHEN BEYOUND THE CALL OF DUTY..Thank You..Bob Courtney..

    ReplyDelete
  6. My father is #614 and has had a wonderful experience. Had to get a headlight repaired and mirror repaired and they were all just wonderful! They got him on the road quickly with everything repaired!! Thanks for taking care of him!!!!

    ReplyDelete