Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Meet The Rider # 981 Henry Lecomte


I'm Henry, from Ste. Anne, Manitoba. I am returning rider from 2022 and am happy to once again be riding in the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge. Jimmy Milas told me "if you ride it once you will again." I enjoy participating in rides,  which takes riders off the beaten path to see scenery and areas that most people are not able to enjoy.



Between work and the Canadian weather, I takes every opportunity to tour. During the 2022 ride I made some great friends who enjoy doing what I enjoy. All the riders and the organizers of this event form a great group of individuals and donate much of their time and energy supporting many great causes and charities.



This year I will be riding for Manitoba Possible which is an organization in Manitoba who help people with disabilities. I have friends and family who have received aid from this organization.  When not riding, I enjoys hunting, fishing and forging knives. I have been a member of the Boilermakers for 16 years, Pipefitters for 20+years and owner of my own welding business.

No comments:

Post a Comment