Saturday, May 18, 2024

Meet The Rider #1050 Jason Brown


My name is Jason “Ronimo” Brown and by day I work for Angelo State University as an Instructional Designer and Adjunct Instructor. I love the outdoors and wish everyday that I had chosen a career path that would have gotten me back outside. My motorcycle is my way of getting back out there and seeing all the great things and meeting all the different people you can find out on the road. I am lucky that my dad, my brother, and an uncle all love riding.




I first heard of the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge around 2014 which started my intrigue.  Due to life situations, I knew I could not participate at the time so I forgot about it.  In 2020, I was talking to some guys about dream rides and was reminded of the HHMC.  In 2022, I had the great opportunity to participate in and complete the Kiksuya Hoka Hey. It sounds crazy to most, especially to my wife, but for me it is a call I answered and I am answering again.  This year, it will allow me to set some new personal goals.  Like in 2022, I have no doubt this ride will have a profound effect on my life.


As part of the 2024 Hoka Hey, I will once again be riding as a Mile Monsters Inc. Raising money and awareness for our Heroes, boys with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). Mile Monsters Inc. is a Non Profit 501c3 which hopes to Inspire and Motivate people to join us.  We ride to make the world a better place.  Money raised goes to help children affected by DMD, injuries and circumstances out of their control.

Jason Brown (#1050)




No comments:

Post a Comment