Monday, May 27, 2024

Meet One of the Original Riders # 67 Michael Conner

With 40+ years being in the trucking industry navigation comes naturally, I frankly enjoy old school navigation. I respect my fellow man and leaves in the idea of brotherhood. I love spending time with others in the Hoka Hey community and the general community. 



I rode the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge in 2010 and it changed me within.  The challenge means just that. During the route I had I had many challenges from route issues, other riders telling me it was cancelled and the joys or not of asking locals directions.  Weather and road detours.  Guess I didn’t get enough from all the other HHC I just thought why stop now. Let’s roll 2024. 



My non profit is JDFR.  Make a Donation - JDRF JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. Their strength lies in their exclusive focus and singular influence on the worldwide effort to end T1D.

The vision of the world without type 1 diabetes. 



The mission: Accelerating life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent and treat T1D and its complications


As a type two diabetic my self, I feel it’s important that the research is done to help find a cure for juveniles and adults. 


The money will be used for research to find a cure for juvenile diabetes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment