Thursday, May 30, 2024

Meet The Rider # 1082 Jeff Hallquist

 



I am a long-time, long-distance rider inspired by the best. I’ve done a ton of IBA rides and
some rallies, including the IBR.



The Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge is special. I always wanted to take it on, and I did in 2022. My ride
ended about three-quarters the way through with a mechanical failure. I was riding an H-D
Pan America and should’ve been riding my H-D Road Glide, a model I had ridden for twenty
years. I’m looking for redemption in 2024.


I’m riding to benefit the Coastal Women's Shelter in eastern North Carolina. The Shelter
provides a bridge for survivors of domestic and sexual violence. I’m soliciting donations
from my local friends to benefit a local organization.


This time, the goal is to have fun, be safe and finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment