Saturday, May 25, 2024

Meet One of The Original Riders # 83 Lee Smith


Hoka Hey - Wow what can I say ? Simply put unless you’ve never tried you don’t know what you’re missing. One of the best organizations I’ve ever had the privilege to be a part of .
Don’t know any other ride that will test you and find out what your made of along the way .  And the people you ride with are the BEST!! , from organizers to riders and our fans .



I’ve had the pleasure of riding from the very first year and will continue until such time I can’t . At such time I will still be a part of Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge, I’ll just show and live up to my name             ( Problem Child )
Years I’ve ridden….
2010
2011
2012
2013
2020
2022
And going for 2024 …

Hoka Hey Forever…
Problem Child
🎤 drop ….




No comments:

Post a Comment