Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Meet The Rider # 1047 AJ Hanson


Well, here we are again, and so soon? My first challenge was in 2022 and felt like last month, how time flies. For those who don't know, I'm rider 1047, AJ, or better known as “Pothole” for multiple reasons. Other than riding my motorcycle, I enjoy wake-boarding and snowboarding and most recently target shooting. I like challenging myself whether it's at work, at home or on the bike and I also love adventures and I'm always looking for my next one.



Which has led me to the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge and wanting to return for my second go around. After a successful first challenge with some of the best memories, experiences and views that I will never forget, I'm looking forward to more. 

Again I will be raising funds for a charity that means a lot to me, donations can be made here for  Home For Our Troups. The money raised goes to wounded veterans that have suffered traumatic injuries and HFOT build homes specifically for them and to help in their recovery.

    
Our Mission
Our Mission is to build and donate specially adapted custom homes nationwide for severely injured Post-9/11 Veterans, to enable them to rebuild their lives.
Home For Our Troups.org




No comments:

Post a Comment