Thursday, May 16, 2024

Meet The New Rider # 1222 Mars Brimhall



Namaste, wishing everyone a great life. I am Mars Brimhall from Flagstaff in
northern Arizona. I have been able to enjoy motorcycling my entire life as I was
introduced to motorcycles by my father and siblings, having three brothers and one
sister that are older. I have always found myself on 2 wheels and many of my first
memories are holding onto the handlebars or waists of family when I was too young to
ride my own. I can honestly say that riding motorcycles is in my blood. I have also
enjoyed teaching my children to ride and often enjoy chasing the sun on my Road Glide
with my wife.


I have been old enough to ride my own now for awhile and my children are old
enough to ride their own as well. I have enjoyed motorcycle in many forms during my
life but have been drawn to long distance riding and endurance challenges; that let me
really get out and see the countryside. I love the adventures of riding and people you
get to meet in out-of-the-way, hole-in-the-wall types places when you are on a bike.
I first heard about the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge at a motorcycle party I was
attending in Mesa, AZ. Unfortunately, I do not remember the gentleman’s name that
had just completed the ride but I remember thinking that was completely awesome and I
must do that as well. I am wanting to ride the Hoka Hey for the personal challenge and
growth that comes from such an event; to be among like-minded riders; and to help
discover my true self and personal inner power.



The Non-Profit organization I am fundraising for is Healing Frontline Heroes. In
collaboration with the Seri Tribe of the Comcaac Nation in Punta Chueca, Sonora,
Healing Frontline Heroes offers access to Indigenous Plant Medicine and Ancestral
Healing modalities for military veterans, first responders and medical personnel.
Helping those who put it all on the line for us. Pushing boundaries and to help with the
mental health of our veterans, first-responders, and medical healers. Healing Frontline
Heroes is engaged in helping an indigenous people to share their culture, heritage, and
healing with those in need; to heal themselves.
Founded by Michael Manion, a good and close personal friend. I have witnessed
veterans suffering from PTSD and lost in a system of bureaucracy, people that have
tried every thing available to try to help their mental suffering, to heal and recover from
their emotional wounds. Outside of the box we have created Healing Frontline Heroes
with the Seri Tribe are achieve peace in warriors hearts today.
Money raised during my Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge will be used to directly
help veterans to attend healing, spiritual retreats with Healing Frontline Heroes in Punta
Chueca, Sonora, Mexico. The funds will help those heroes in need to attend personal
healing experiences facilitated by the indigenous medicine men and women of the
Comcaac nation. It will send veterans for free to help them heal from their mental,
emotional, and spiritual wounds without worrying about the cost.

 For info and donation:Healing Frontline Heroes



No comments:

Post a Comment