Thursday, May 23, 2024

Meet The Rider # 1100 Mike Neale


This will be my second Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge. Withdrew on the 5th day in 2022 due to a nerve problem from my neck to my hand. It was hard to make that decision but I think it was the right one. What I learned from that is that we need to make sure we are physically able to participate. I have since had the issue resolved and am looking forward to unfinished business this year.

 I’ve met so many great people with this group and hopefully have established long lasting relationships. Through this event and the rendezvous in New Mexico I can’t wait. Another thing I learned even though I thoroughly enjoyed riding with the three others I rode with is to ride your own ride. Also this is not for the meek and mild. It’ll test every resolve you have.

 I will ride again for st Jude’s childrens hospital.  Looking forward to seeing the returning riders and the new ones. Have met some of the new ones already. See you in Florida




No comments:

Post a Comment