Friday, May 10, 2024

Meet The New Rider # 1129 Yosnay Fiallo


Hello. My name is Yosnay Fiallo rider #1129. I born and race in Cuba, moved to Miami 20 years ago. I am a registered nurse at a local hospital. I started riding motorcycle in 2016 on a Harley Davidson sportster 48. Soon enough, I grew up this motorcycle and had to jump to a bigger engine and gas tank to satiate my hunger for long distance trip. The idea of being outdoors and the ability to grasp freedom from the saddle of the motorcycle is a feeling that only people who experiment it can understand. The Pasion for motorcycle riding has giving me the opportunity to know a lot of land on this country and others and I have been able to meet great friends.



As soon as I start riding and gather with motorcycle enthusiast I heard of The Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge. I was very intrigue at that time, but doubting my ability to accomplish something this big. Initially, I focused on completing a few Iron Butts including the 50CC and The Lap of Florida. On 2021, I was mentally ready to registered for The Hoka Hey Challenge, but my personal life did not allow me to do so. 2024 is a different story. I am ready to face the inner battle that come with the wind in your face and the voices on your head on the long miles. This is the moment to be part of the toughest long distance motorcycle riders in the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment