Thursday, May 30, 2024

Meet The Rider # 966 Jon Santos


 Hey, Jon Santos here, this will be my second Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge. When I first learned about the Hoka Hey in 2018 I knew I had to do it. In 2020 I completed the Hoka Hey in 24th place as an Elite Finisher. I am proud of my achievement, and I thoroughly enjoyed my journey. I met so many people and made some great friends along the way. I’m looking forward to this year’s journey and reconnecting with
my fellow riders. During my 2020 challenge I did learn a few things. The biggest lesson being that no
matter how prepared you think you are, you’re not! I also learned (the hard way) to pay attention to
where the sprinklers are when you park to take a nap, or you will get wet!


 


I do a lot of long-distance riding and trips with my wife Carrie whenever we can. We have 4 children
and 2 grandchildren, and they also love to ride. This year our 3-year-old grandson got his 1st dirt bike
and he’s already in love with riding! I do a lot of charity rides and work with Hoagy's Heroes and Mile Monsters Inc. Riding is my passion and love that I can share it with my family and friends.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment