Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Meet The Ride # 886 Brian Campo




My name is Brian Campo Hookah Hay Rider 886 aka Outcast..I started riding at 7 on Dirt Bikes. My grandfather always talked about his Indian Motorcycle and that's where the seed was planted.. When I was 18, I was stationed in Germany during my service in the USArmy.. I rode with my first MC there and enjoyed touring Europe on my first motorcycle, a triumph650.  I have been riding ever since . I have rode,owned, and sold many  Harley Davidson motorcycles.


 For the 2024 Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge I will be riding on a 2013 HD Ultra Classic CVo, which is my go to long distance ride.This will be my third HHMC. I previously rode 2018 ,unfinished,  Yet still rode 14000 by the time I got home that year. I then completed the 2020 HHMC as a finisher. Upon completing the HHMC in 2020  I realized a lot about myself and who I really am. The HHMC brings me closer to my spiritual self and solidifies my relationship with my HP. In the upcoming 2024 Challenge I look forward to the ride, the new experiences, new stories that we will create, and meeting all the new brothers and sisters along the way. 

This year I will be raising funds for Mile Monster inc. which helps children with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.

 My words of wisdom to new riders… Sleep enough! Stay hydrated, And make this ride about you! You are the only one that matters out there, you and your higher power. Remember once you start your journey and have left the starting line you are already halfway there!

Ride easy and remember the only task you have to complete is riding the best you can that day don't worry about tomorrow. Stay focused on the task at hand.  See ya at the finish line.


No comments:

Post a Comment