Saturday, May 11, 2024

Meet The New Rider # 1186 Brandi Signal


Hi, my name is Brandi Signal, rider #1186. I live in Louisiana where I am a bartender full time. When I’m not working I like to travel. My favorite trips are always with my bike. I’ve been around motorcycles since I was a kid but I was always on the back. I started riding my own about 10 years ago and I’ve been hooked since the first time. When my husband first told me about the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge he asked if I wanted to ride with him. Of course I told him no, because I wanted to ride my own.


I’m always looking for an adventure and an excuse to ride. I’ve been on several long distance trips but this will be the most miles in one trip and the longest time on the road. My husband and I have talked about riding to Alaska since we met, so the Hoka Hey sounded like the perfect opportunity and a chance to meet other people who love to ride. 

I chose Shriners as my charity because of the great things they do to help kids and their families. All of their hospitals are free to the families and paid for by donations.  


No comments:

Post a Comment