Monday, June 13, 2022

Meet The Returning Rider # 1020 Jason Rodden

 


I started riding in 2005 while serving in the Marine Corps.  Since then, my travels have taken me many places and brought many challenges.  I enjoy the thrill of a good adventure with like minded people so when I heard about the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to participate and this year I’ll be returning.  #1020.  When I’m not scootin’ down the road on two wheels, I enjoy the view from a good hunting stand and the time spent with friends and family.  

As a returning Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge I have been obsessing over 2020’s experience and the thought of riding this year's challenge with a different tactic.  I would venture to say the best advice I have heard is, “ride your own ride.”  

I will be partnering with the Semper Fi and America’s Fund to raise awareness and charitable donations that go toward wounded, ill and injured service members as they face difficulty recovering.  There is no better way to give back than by riding a motorcycle across the same nation those brave men and women elect to defend.  Semper Fi! Spear Project donations can be made here!

I look forward to seeing my family in South Dakota.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment