Monday, June 6, 2022

Meet The Returning Rider # 1005 Fred Biglin

 


2020 was my first Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge and I finished in 14 days.  Since the challenge I spend less time on the destination and a lot more time on the backroads taking in all of this beautiful country. I don't get lost very much because I never really know where I'm going.  I put a lot of miles on dirt roads since then and thats due to my time in the saddle on the last Challenge.

 
  For any new rider I would tell them to just make there own ride, know their limits and stay safe. The fund raising part was not to bad for me, I had a good cause and people responded.  The hardest part of the last Challenge was the ride home after it was over and I can't wait until the next Challenge.  I didn't officially wreck but I did mange to drop my bike on booth sides.My friends and family all watched me on the tracking web site and are already asking for the link for this Challenge.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment