Thursday, June 9, 2022

Meet The Returning Rider # 1004 Jocelyn Lummis

 


I am returning Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge rider #1004.  Due to a bit of a dust up around 900 miles from the 2020 finish line, I was unable to complete that Challenge.  But my journey up until that point was EPIC! On the 2022 Challenge, I will finish what I started.  I really love the adventure and the challenge of the turn by turn directions and the places we ride.  This country is magnificent!

Riding for me is exhilarating and peaceful at the same time.  It is my decompression from the stress of my career and my very hectic life. I commute to work daily on my motorcycle, evading all of the death challenges that the South Florida drivers throw my way (up to now).  Rain or shine, I ride. Each year I trek across this great country on my bike in search of some adventure.  I am never disappointed. 

                My advice to the new riders - bring about 25% of what you think you will need.  I guarantee that you might use 50% of that.   

My charity is Big Dog Ranch Rescue in Loxahatchee Groves, FL.  They do good things for dogs and people.

                Enjoy the ride!!


No comments:

Post a Comment